A to Zoo at Adelaide Zoo
A to Zoo is a fun, activity-based learning program designed specifically for ages 2 – 4 that will introduce your child to a different animal each session through storytelling, craft and music.
A to Zoo is run in it’s very own air conditioned classroom at Adelaide Zoo.
What is A to Zoo?
- 8 week program with one 45 min session per week
- Available Tuesday through to Friday
- 10am, 11am and 12 noon sessions available
- Maximum group size: 15 children plus one accompanying adult per child
The $80 A to Zoo program fee includes all of the sessions for the full 8 weeks however does not include Zoo entry.
Zoos SA Members and children under the age of 4 enter the Zoo for free. If you are not a member yet, this is a great opportunity to make use of unlimited free visits to the Zoo!
- Children must have turned 2 to be able to participate
- If you want to be in the same session as another participant, make sure you submit your bookings at the same time.
- You can bring a sibling of the child who is booked in A to Zoo, as long as you are able to care for this additional child and participate with the child booked in to A to Zoo.
- The $80 fee per child covers the A to Zoo program but does not include Zoo entry. Zoo Members enter the Zoo free. Accompanying adults and children aged 4 and over who are non-members pay Zoo entry.
- Participants book a whole term (8 sessions over 8 weeks). Regardless of whether you attend all of the eight sessions or not, the price is the same, $80/participating child.
- No individual sessions can be booked. Credits or refunds only given if you inform us 30 days before the beginning of the first session of the program.