Ready Steady Go Kids
Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia’s leading multi-sport program for children aged 1.5 to 6 years. We currently run classes at over 210 locations across Australia, and many more internationally. Our physio-designed program teaches children the fundamentals of 10 different sports and develops essential motor skills in a fun, non-competitive environment.
Each Ready Steady Go Kids class is run indoors for a duration of 45 minutes, and we cover five sports per term.
Our classes are designed to focus on a specific gross motor, hand-eye/foot-eye and/or balance activity to complement the sport component and our program structure is repeated each week so that participants become familiar and comfortable with the routine.
We currently run classes in 19 INDOOR locations in and around Adelaide.
- Henley Beach
- Henley Beach South
- Eden Hills
- Windsor Gardens
- Para Vista
- Parafield Gardens
- Gawler Belt
- Gawler East
- Surrey Downs
- Noarlunga Centre
Our program objectives are as follows:
- Introduce preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills,coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries, and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
- Prepare children for school and participation in the broader community.