Peter Rabbit Cafe Hindley Street Adelaide
Heading to the city and fancy a coffee (with or without the kids)? With their built in star bunny attractions, check out Peter Rabbit, a cool cafe on the corner of Hindley & Liverpool St, West end of Adelaide CBD. Open: Mon-Thurs: 07:30 – 15:30 – Fri: 07:30 – 22:00.
What we Love:
- The great, open air front courtyard that includes real grass, fruit trees, a fountain & pond, games/blankets box and more – it is a real oasis in the West End.
- The coffee! (and the kids loved the babycino too of course – only $1)
- The inside tables that always have plenty of local students and workers in for breakfast, lunch or coffee.
- The little back courtyard with the star attractions, Flopsy and Mopsy – very cute, very soft and they give me a full 5mins of adult coffee time, thank you rabbits!
- The food options are great and varied – I’m a sucker for the Egg and Bacon Roll (but the Pulled Lamb Burger sounds amazing too) Full Menu Here.
- They grow their own organic produce for their menu right there on site – including on the roof!
- The cool, colourful and uplifting mural painted on the wall across the road.