Minkarra Park Happy Valley
Nestled amongst the gum trees Minkarra Park offers something for kids of varying ages.
This could be a great park to get out and burn some energy with the kids for the following reasons
– The bright and colourful soft fall rubber flooring surrounding the playground. Our crawler makes the most of the long stretches of flooring and climbs all over the large rocks.
– For little ones walking, the playground offers swings, a large spinning wheel, slide and climbing triangle.
– For the more adventurous and thrill seeking the large Skate Park facilities or BMX trail may be the fix.
– For those who want to explore nature there is the flagstaff rotary walk with both paved and natural path’s. Alternatively the kids may want to create their own fun and make a branch cubby.
– Even the family dog wins with the fully fenced Minkarra dog park.
– For a quick workout (or show the kids how strong dad is), the permanent outdoor gym with soft flooring is the place to be.
Minkarra is a bit isolated from any shops or cafes so a suggestion would be to swing by The Hub shopping centre in Aberfoyle park or grab a coffee from the Macca’s drive thru in Darlington or Happy Valley.
The final four –
– 2 toilets on site.
– Large Carpark
– No shade sails or permanent roofing (however large gum trees provide shade most of the day)
– Minkarra Park has something for everyone
Review Courtesy of Matt – Stay at home Dad with a 14 month old son Archie