How to Make Fluffy Slime
Have you made Fluffy Slime before?
This slime recipe is a follow up to our original Super Simple Slime recipe.
We decided to UP the slime skills and try making Fluffy Slime. Just as easy, only needs a few extra ingredients.
What you’ll need to make fluffy slime:
- Contact Lens/Saline solution ** MUST CONTAIN BORIC ACID **
- Craft Glue. We used white craft PVA glue from Kmart. $4
- Shaving cream
- Foaming hand wash
- Moisturiser (whatever you’ve got lying around)
- 1 large cup
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Food colouring
- Airtight containers to store
Tips to remember……vinegar dissolves slime, toothpaste removes food colouring from hands.
How to make it
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup of glue, 1/2 cup shaving cream, 1/2 cup foaming handwash, 1 tsp cornstarch and a couple pumps of moisturiser. Stir.
- Add your food colouring. Stir again
- 1 squirt at a time add your contact lens/saline solution. You’ll need to experiment with how much you need for your perfect slime consistency, but we found around 3-4 squirts worked well.
- You’ll notice almost straight away that your mixture starts to become sticky and slimy. When it’s at the point you can take it out of the bowl with your hands start kneading and folding your slime until it’s nice and stretchy. Add more borax if it’s too sticky. Add a tiny bit of plain water if it’s too tough.
And there you have it! Fluffy, stretchy SLIME! Store it in an airtight container and it’ll last a while too.