Jubilee Playground Noarlunga
Jubilee Playground is one of the biggest and best playgrounds in the Adelaide area. It’s an oldie but a goodie and most of the awesome play equipment that forms a castle is made out of wood which makes it even cooler!
Jubilee Playground has HEAPS of things to keep kids from toddler to high school amused and has different sections for different abilities – from slides, swings, poles, climbing frames, tunnels and plenty more.
- The huge wooden castle and surrounds that provides heaps of places for kids to run, hide and have fun,
- Smaller kids “Tot Lot” section fenced off,
- Musical bells,
- Swings including a cool adult/child seated swing (see pic above),
- Climbing frames including rock climbing wall and modern climbing frames,
- Ship, rocket, fire pole, lighthouse and other cool structures,
- Tunnels, balance boards and numerous slides,
- Wheelchair accessible (although some areas have bark chips),
- New modern section of playground includes water play and a giant giraffe!
- Toilets 250m away including disabled access,
- Lots of green space available for ball games, picnics, flying kites etc,
- Fencing around a lot of the equipment,
- Heaps of seating, benches and tables – some with shelter.
The new, modern area of the playground is outside of the wooden section and adds yet more equipment and more interest to Jubilee Playground. With everyone’s favourite water play (pack a spare change of clothes!) plus some more ‘regular’ playground items like swings, a net climbing frame and Cosi’s giant giraffe!
Hot tip – get there early if you’re planning a party or a bbq as it gets busy on the weekends. Bring a change of clothes for kids who love water play – honestly, bring a change of clothes either way coz they WILL find the water!
Where: Jubilee Playground – the Wooden Onkaparinga Adventure Playground,
Saltfleet St, Port Noarlunga South