Advertising Terms and Conditions:
- Kids in Adelaide will feature your advertisement, review, giveaway, or blog post for the allotted amount of time agreed on. Our mission is to work with like minded businesses, meaning that we have the right to refuse any reviews, giveaways, advertisement requests, or our favourite local requests, if we feel that the products or business does not appropriately align with the vision of Kids in Adelaide.
- We may, at our discretion, refuse to publish any advertisement without giving any reason. No contract is formed until we accept your advertisement for publication and issue you with an invoice. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw your advertisement from publication at any time, without giving reasons, even if we have previously published the same or similar advertisement.
- We do not accept any responsibility for errors in advertising material that has been submitted electronically by you.
- Cancellation of any advertisement or campaign must be received in writing from you no less than 14 days before the commencement date in your order in order to receive a 100% refund.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Those changes will apply to the provision of advertising services after the date the change becomes effective. You and we will be bound by the Terms and Conditions that are current as at the date of your order.